So, I'm here - back at work!
I hadn't been thinking about it, wasn't totally ready for it, didn't even ponder the goodbye for more than a few minutes in the last few months. And then this morning, as I was rushing out the door (running late, surprise-surprise), I turned to say goodbye to Maren and Luke, and got all teary-eyed.
I mean, I've been feeling kind of cooped-up. I've been excited to be with people during the day again, and invest myself into something. Just the other day I talked with a friend about how freaking excited I am for a COMMUTE so I can listen to podcasts - or music - or anything! But it's never easy to kiss your babies goodbye. Sure, it gets easier... but never easy. Especially the little one... he's just do darn sweet!
But, Andy popped by work to bring me lunch, and I got to feed Luke and giggle with Maren for a few minutes. So, the best of both worlds for me today.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...
3 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment